With all of the turmoil in the world today, it seems something has to change to achieve peace. Don't get me wrong, I am a former US Marine and love my country with every fiber.
However, even I have gotten fed up with the current political system. I am not sure how it works in other countries (1 of the reasons for this posting) but the US has 2 main parties that are, in my opinion, controlled by the big oil companies, insurance companies etc.
So I guess the question is:
1) What are your thoughts on the current political system in your country
2) What do you think should be done or changed in order to "fix it"
Obviously this would be more of a wish list because the political wheels move slower than my 10 year old daughter but it is always nice to dream :-)
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It's the media man. The have a political agenda. Look at your personal life---all is well. The Iraq thing is great, the economy is great, unemployment is super, the debt is decreasing, GM is posityioning it's comeback with new hybrids.
We have to look at our personal lives to judge how the world is doing (no guilt trips please).
Start googling for good news and you will find it. All is well.
Semper Fi
I think we need some younger and less corrupt politicians to be elected into office on both sides of the aisle. Preferably Conservatives :)
We also need different direction, and new ideas. I think that's why Ron Paul is getting so much attention, because he's so different.
Hi Joe and Von, I agree with both. Maybe I have just gotten so fed up with the current state of events and I don't want to play anymore.
Post a Comment