As you may have read in past posts, I have used a couple of different ways to interview. What I have found to be the best technique when doing accounting and finance search may not be the best way when recruiting for IT or engineering. When recruiting for A&F I found it best to cold call into some of the big firms, attend the CPA functions, etc. Since recruiting I have found email to be one of my best resources since IT folks seem to be more responsive to this sort of communication. I have sent out a list of questions to shorten the time on the phone and have had a good amount of success.
So the question is what have you used in the past to interview candidates and what have you found the best at working?
Monday, November 26, 2007
Interview Techniques
Labels:
agency,
boolean search,
executive,
firm,
interview,
recruit,
recruiting,
reference,
staffing,
techniques
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment